Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Secret Mannequin

I heard a funny story yesterday. My mom warned me of this... you will find out "secrets" about your children years and years after the incidents. Thankfully ~ this is a cute and funny one.

I was telling Brad about the difference between Hope and Micah when I take them to work with me. As I'm telling him this I realized that Hope reminds me of Brad so much. Anyway, he said, "I went to work with you A LOT!" It's true... he spent a lot of time at Montgomery Cyclery. The nice thing was that he could ride bicycles in the lower level. Then he made a confession...

He told me that he would stand in the window (facing Montgomery Road) and pretend to be a mannequin. When people would pass by, especially older ladies, he would move just a tiny bit or smile and freak them out! He never told me this because he was afraid that he would get in trouble. He was between kindergarten and forth grade when I worked at Montgomery Cyclery.
It was the best and worst of times ~ LOL.

No comments: