Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Big Kids!

It's a big night at the Davis house! Hope and Micah have been sharing a room since Micah was born. It has been my goal all year to get Hope moved into Brad's old room. I promised her I'd get it ready by Christmas. There is still much to do, but we are clearly on the way to a very girly room. Micah on the other hand was not as excited to loose his roommate. He has been dreaming of a room dedicated to penguins. No, I have no idea where that come from. For the past week or so he has decided that he would love a Christmas room. I'm sure that I would not be able to stomach a year-round Christmas room - ANYWHERE. But, since Hope's room looks so pretty, I had to do something for him this special night. So.... when I went to the grocery tonight (we are expecting snow, need bread and milk) I though I'd get him a decoration for his room. I found a perfect addition for his giant bed. A Christmas throw pillow with a penguin on it. Micah was so happy!

So tonight, my little sweeties are sleeping in their own rooms for the very first time. Hope looks like a little princess in her Laura Ashley bedding... so warm and cozy. BTW I didn't get it a Kroger - Kohl's 85% off! seriously! Was $179.00 - Now $35.00. Micah looks so sweet and small in his queen-size bed... But! There are lots and lots of stuffed friends to join him!!

Sweet Dreams to all...
Robin

1 comment:

Ed said...

That's exciting news! Those big Davis kids are surely growing fast. We were looking at old pictures the other day and laughing about the time you guys visited us in Elkridge a few years back and all Hope wanted to do was jump up and down. I think she was under 1 then... I think.