Monday, November 12, 2007

Star Wars version of Jacob and Esau




This video came from a Christian Church in IL. It was perfect for River Kids Worship this week. We were talking about God forgiving Jacob. The kids are learning Bible stories by drawing simple pictures while they hear the story. Hopefully, they will be able to retell the story by drawing ~ BUT, what if kid's used their toys to tell great Bible truths... I guess it might look a little like this video. It was our first "Bring Your Parent to Church Day." The Kindergarteners and 1st graders brought their parents this week. I think the parents enjoyed this video more than the kids did. My favorite part is Chewie a.k.a Esau!

1 comment:

Preacher Bri said...

Okay, so this one is a keeper! How funny! That was awesome. I can see why the parents liked it more than the kids. I think this could work in BIG CHURCH also. I laughed right through my tooth pain. Thanks Robyn. The children's pastors conference and RON MATTHEWS would be proud!