Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Trolls

Well, you've seen a picture of Ray and Hope together - Now here's the little guy. Yesterday as usual I took him to the bus stop for his ride to kindergarten. It was such a beautiful day I decided to go a little early and sit in the sunshine. To help ease the wait, I began telling Micah a story about a troll that lived under the street where the drainage grate is. He was very lonely as he watched the children get on the bus everyday. So his parents suggested he dress up like a human child and ride the bus to school. This story went on until the bus came.

My little man marched across the street to the bus. He seemed to linger a bit with the bus driver. She popped her head out and said, "Nice story Mom!" then she rolled the bus up the street a bit, popped her head out again and said, "Good luck with the trolls!" Wow! in just a few seconds she got all that from Micah... my shy little guy! Silly me - I worried he might not quite be ready for kindergarten.

No comments: