Friday, September 14, 2007

Bad Habit


I should explain the whole, "Does that make sense?" thing. My sweet husband has pointed out to me that I OFTEN say, "Does that make sense?" after I explain something or tell a story. The funny thing is, to him it sounds like I'm saying, "You idiot, do you understand me?" But, the truth is I'm usually feeling pretty insecure and don't feel like I'm explaining myself very well. So in my head it sounds like, "I'm such an idiot. Do you understand me?"
Guess I better work on that.

1 comment:

Ray Davis said...

I guess I'd better defend myself. I think I'm more insecure than my wife. Sometimes the love of my life gives me "THAT look" that goes along "Does that make sense." That can me feel like a moron.

I love you!

Oh wait -- I am a moron! Nevermind...

Hopefully, my post won't offend other morons.

Robin's sweet moron...