Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The big one


So you have "met" Ray, Hope and Micah. Now it is time to meet Brad. I'm currently twice his age - but he'll always be my baby. I could not be more proud of him. Poor thing, he has certainly inherited many things from me. Most notably, power brows, dimples and my giggle - don't get him started. The best thing about him is his love for the Lord and passion for people. I hope in some small way he got a little bit of that from me. Although I think Uncle Danny has had a powerful influence on that.

It's funny, this year we both became staff members of churches... he beat me though, his picture is already on Loveland's website - http://lovedtolove.com - note the power brows :) Our churches are opposite sides of the Little Miami River, yet both are Loveland addresses. Lots of fun!

The pretty girl with him is his girlfriend, Hilary. She has power brows too :)

1 comment:

HOLLY MANIA! said...

Robin,
Thanks for the note on my blog, sure glad you like it! I do think you will have a great time on your's too! It looks GREAT! I have really enjoyed mine, even tho it is a little scary putting down words "from the heart." Can't wait to hear more!! Hope looks soooo grown up!! YIKES!
Holly